Becoming a parent is a very special time and can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. However it can also be challenging, especially when you are tired and your baby is wakeful and wanting to feed frequently during the night.
Babies rely on the security and comfort of being close to their parents at night as well as day, and the multi award-winning BabyBay bedside cot is the most comfortable and best way to sleep alongside your new baby from the moment they are born providing all the benefits of a co-sleeping environment with none of the associated risks.
We’ve taken the stress out of deciding what you need – simply choose one of our simple BabyBay bundles
– each offering you savings on the average high street price
- Fixes securely to almost all heights and sizes of beds (including futon) for total flexibility
- Allows both parent and baby to have a rested night’s sleep
- Eases night feeding and helps with bonding
- Easily soothe your baby when it is restless or cries without having to get out of bed
- Especially useful in the first few weeks after mum has had a C-section
- Ideal solution for twins (BabyBay Maxi option)
Value for money is also guaranteed with the BabyBay as this unique product adapts and grows to fulfil your growing child’s needs.
- Standalone cot: Gradually move your baby away from side of your baby by simply clipping on the siderail
- Move around the home: Castors and a canopy make the BabyBay easy to move around the home and to protect from sunlight
- Weaning: When it’s time to wean your growing baby (6 months+) convert your BabyBay into a highchair (or a desk or a bench seat) with our simple conversion kit
Available in two sizes and in natural beech, white and dark brown (as a special order) there’s a colour to suit all rooms. Recommended by Midwives and Health Care Professionals the BabyBay is the winner of several awards including the Mother & Baby Bronze award for best Moses Basket or Crib in 2010/2011
Babybay Cot Bundles:
Babybay Cot – Side panel and mattress not included.
Babybay Cot with Mattress – siderail not included.
Babybay Cot with Side and Mattress – recommended option as the Babybay can be converted into a freestanding cot so baby can be left unattended when sleeping.