Top parent tips:
- When travelling take as hand luggage – it’s lightweight, compact and very portable. Pop a favourite teddy and a set of pj’s inside the carry bag and if you’re delayed in a sea or airport baby can still snuggle down safe and comfortable
- Make sure you pack the tent pegs in your check-in luggage as if you take them as hand luggage they’ll get confiscated
- The mattress can still be used for sleepovers when your child has finally outgrown the tent/cot
- When your child isn’t resting in it at the beach you can pop snacks and picnics inside safe from flies and it also keeps towels sand free
- Simply pops up and folds away in seconds, so no fiddling with poles and complicated instructions
- Fine insect mesh keeps biting bugs at bay – please note there is no UV protection on insect mesh or when the window flaps are open
All Tents easy to use – Pops up and folds away in seconds!
Parents should never leave children unattended in the sunshine. Please note that the Travel Centre’s UV protection is contained within the covering fabric, entry and exit points (when open) and insect mesh will not offer the same high level of protection.